Social Planning Toronto is committed to building a “Civic Society” one in which diversity, equity, social and economic justice, interdependence and active civic participation are central to all aspects of our lives – in our families, neighbourhoods, voluntary and recreational activities, at work, and in politics.
Convenor of social research, often with other non-profit and academic organizations, and of collaboration with service providers and residents in local communities.
Mobilizer of community leaders, residents, and organizations to improve equity, inclusivity, and quality of life.
Advocate with policy makers, agencies, and institutional leaders for improved social and economic conditions, access to jobs and services.
Resource for community based action in support of community-identified priorities through research, policy analysis, public education, and leadership development.
Please complete the appropriate form below to make a donation or become a member of Social Planning Toronto.
As a Social Planning Toronto member, you will be demonstrating your commitment:
- To strengthening the voice and the role of your local community in the City
- To increasing our capacity to engage in social policy research, analysis and advocacy for communities and the organizations that serve them.
As a member, you are entitled to:
- Voting Privileges at the SPT Annual General Meeting
- Participate in SPT Member Forums (two people per organizational membership)
- Strengthens the voice of local communities across the city
- Increases our capacity to do social policy research, analysis, and advocacy for communities and the organizations that serve them
- Maintains our role as an independent voice for positive change in Toronto.