The Alliance for Affordable Co-operative Housing, Co-operative Housing Federation of Toronto and Social Planning Toronto invite you to take part in this special event dedicated to putting housing back on the national agenda. Bring your questions and ideas!
Saturday, November 6
Doors open 12:30 p.m., town hall 1-3 p.m.
Metro Hall, 55 John Street, Room 308/309, Toronto
Light refreshments provided.
- Jacquie Maund, Family Service Toronto and Ontario Campaign 2000
- Olivia Chow, New Democratic Party of Canada
- Rebecca Harrison, Green Party of Canada
- Bob Rae, Liberal Party of Canada
- Conservative Party of Canada (invited)
- Tom Clement, Co-operative Housing Federation of Toronto
- Sharron MacPherson, Toronto ACORN
- Winnie Ng, Good Jobs for All Coalition
- Michael Shapcott, Wellesley Institute
- Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario, Campaign 2000, COSTI, Family Service Toronto, Housing Action Now, Housing Help Association of Ontario, University of Toronto's Community Development Program
All are welcome. As space is limited, please register below or call (416) 351-0095 x251.
[gravityform id=24 name=TheOther Home Show: Town Hall on the Federal Government’s Role in Solving Canada’s Affordable Housing Crisis title=false description=false]