When: Monday, January 17, 2011 from 3-5 p.m.
This session will include an overview of the 2011 operating budget, and analysis of various aspects of the budget of interest to the nonprofit community sector and residents.
Confirmed speakers (to date):
- Councillor Shelley Carroll
- John Cartwright (Toronto and York Region Labour Council),
- Rob Howarth (Toronto Neighbourhood Centres),
- Jane Mercer (Toronto Coalition for Better Child Care),
- Michael Shapcott (Wellesley Institute),
- Karen Sun (Chinese Canadian National Council – Toronto Chapter),
- Susan Wright (Toronto Arts Council),
- speaker from the Toronto Environmental Alliance.
More info to come. Register today by completing the form below or call (416) 351-0095 x257.
[gravityform id=27 name=SPTMember Forum on the City’s 2011 Operating Budget title=false]