We've usually held our Annual General Meeting by this time of year, but we've decided to postpone until fall in the hope that we can meet in person again for the first time in a few years. Please save September 20 on your calendars for our AGM!
In the meantime, if your organization has not already renewed your membership for 2022, please complete and return a membership form:
Can't wait to see you, in person, in September!
Also in this issue:
- Four more years: How did the PCs win, and what should the left do now?
- Our next four years: So how is October's municipal election shaping up?
- Improving the lives of women and gender diverse residents with gender equity
- Meet the 20 Torontonians who'll help shape the Toronto Strong Neighbourhoods Strategy
- Care about social and economic justice? Come work with us!
- Have you heard? City wasted millions, police discriminated, and Ombudsman investigating encampments
- Have thoughts on how the City seeks your input? Take this short survey.