As part of an 18-month review of its public engagement methods, the City of Toronto is inviting the public to provide feedback on your experiences.
The City wants to hear from anyone who has participated in one of its public engagement activities (e.g., completing a survey, attending a public meeting, or joining a committee), and from anyone who has not participated to learn what barriers you may have faced.
Take advantage of this opportunity to tell the City how to provide more inclusive, accessible, and relevant engagement. The survey closes on August 31.
If you prefer to offer your feedback in another way, you can contact [email protected] or call 437 998 2833.
Also in this issue:
- Four more years: How did the PCs win, and what should the left do now?
- Our next four years: So how is October's municipal election shaping up?
- Improving the lives of women and gender diverse residents with gender equity
- Meet the 20 Torontonians who'll help shape the Toronto Strong Neighbourhoods Strategy
- Care about social and economic justice? Come work with us!
- Hope to see you in September! (AGM postponed until fall)
- Have you heard? City wasted millions, police discriminated, and Ombudsman investigating encampments