We're looking for a full-time Community Planner (for a one-year, contract position) with expertise in community organizing, civic engagement, and community capacity building.
Why work with us? Because you'll get paid to do systems change work and work with partners across the city to address inequality in Toronto. Because you'll work with smart, passionate, engaged people who care about social and economic justice and work from a community-centred approach. And because you'll work at an organization with six decades of experience collaborating with partners and communities to advance equity.
Deadline for applications is July 31 at 5 PM.
Please share the job post with your networks!
Also in this issue:
- Four more years: How did the PCs win, and what should the left do now?
- Our next four years: So how is October's municipal election shaping up?
- Improving the lives of women and gender diverse residents with gender equity
- Meet the 20 Torontonians who'll help shape the Toronto Strong Neighbourhoods Strategy
- Hope to see you in September! (AGM postponed until fall)
- Have you heard? City wasted millions, police discriminated, and Ombudsman investigating encampments
- Have thoughts on how the City seeks your input? Take this short survey.