A full day conference for Non-Profit Executive Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Senior Management Staff, Finance Directors, Operations Directors, HR specialists and Board Members. This conference is appropriate for non-profit organizations located in Ontario.
This conference will assist non-profit organizations to proactively manage and build capacity during these difficult economic times.
Date: Monday May 25, 2009
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Toronto, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP, Scotia Plaza, 40 King Street West, 44th Floor
Registration is now open at http://www.therestructureconference.ca
- $119 early bird before May 11, 2009
- $150 after May 12, 2009
The price includes morning coffee, lunch, conference and a Managing in Tough Times Tool Kit.
Conference Sessions Include:
- Keynote Address: State of the Economy and Prospects for Revenue Generation
- Restructuring Your Non-Profit; How to use frameworks to assess the impact of the recession on your organization; preparedness assessments and scenario planning
- Frameworks and Best Practices for Collaboration and Shared Services and Shared Spaces
- How will Funding Change, or Will It? Funders Perspectives
- Preventing Liabilities and Issues for Restructuring: What every Executive Director and Board Member Should Know
- What Now? What do we need do next?
Panellists include: United Way of Greater Toronto, City of Toronto, Metcalf Foundation, Ontario Trillium Foundation, Centre for Social Innovation, The Wellesley Institute, Province of Ontario, Ontario Non-Profit Network, Lynn Eakin and Associates, ReStructure Non-Profit Consulting, Borden Ladner Gervais, and Tides Canada.