Tools and Templates
- Event Planning Checklist
- Photo/Film Consent Form
- "This event is being photographed" sign
- "You may be photographed at our event" sign
- Media Consent Form
- Access and Equity Event Checklist
- Event Planning Workshop Presentation
- Event Planning 101 Workshop Handout
- Event Planning 101 Toolkit
How to Permit City Spaces
- Toronto Public Library
- Toronto District School Board
- Toronto Community Housing
- Parks, Forestry and Recreation
- Park People - Sample Special Events Permit Application
How to Get Donations and Sponsorships
Download and use for your event!
If you mention the City of Toronto Neighbourhood Grants program on your flyer or use the City of Toronto logo on your own flyer or one of the templates below, you will need to send it to approval[email protected] for a final approval.
Please include [email protected] and [email protected] (Oleg Segin, the Agency Review Officer, Neighbourhood Grants Program) on your approval email.