Tools and Templates
- Event Planning Checklist
- Photo/Film Consent Form
- "This event is being photographed" sign
- "You may be photographed at our event" sign
- Media Consent Form
- Access and Equity Event Checklist
- Event Planning Workshop Presentation
- Event Planning 101 Workshop Handout
- Event Planning 101 Toolkit
How to Permit City Spaces
- Toronto Public Library
- Toronto District School Board
- Toronto Community Housing
- Parks, Forestry and Recreation
- Park People - Sample Special Events Permit Application
How to Get Donations and Sponsorships
Download and use for your event!
If you use one of the flyer templates below, or if you place the City of Toronto logo on your own flyer, you will need to send it to email@example.com for a final approval. Please include your Community Development Officer on this email.
If you mention the City of Toronto Neighbourhood Grants program on your flyer, you will need to have it approved by your Community Development Officer.