“Can We Talk?” The relationship between the nonprofit sector and the Ontario government.
Join us for an important discussion of current opportunities and challenges for the sector in its relationship with the provincial government.
- Lynn Eakin, Lynn Eakin and Associates, and Ontario Nonprofit Network
- Margaret Hancock, Family Service Toronto, Ontario Nonprofit Network Steering Committee, and the Community Social Services Campaign
- Kathy Johnson, CUPE and the Community Social Services Campaign
- Update on the Partnership Project
- Sector implications of recent provincial bills including:
- Bill 16 (wage freeze)
- Bill 65 (corporations act)
- Bill 122 (procurement policy)
LOCATION CHANGE: Due to popular demand, this event has been relocated to Metro Central YMCA, 20 Grosvenor Street (just north of College and west of Yonge, near College subway), 2nd Floor Auditorium (this event is wheelchair accessible)
When: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 9:30 a.m. to noon
All are welcome. As space is limited, registration is required. Register online by submitting the form below or call Mary Micallef at (416) 351-0095 x251.
[gravityform id=26 name=DecemberResearch & Policy Forum Registration title=false description=false]