Please join us Monday, February 8, 6-8 p.m. for our second of two budget town halls (on Zoom), and learn more about the 2021 City budget. We'll talk police budgets, affordable housing, gender equity, seniors, youth, community benefits, and more.
Confirmed guest speakers:
- Eli Aaron, Toronto Youth Cabinet
- Jasmine Ramze Rezaee, YWCA Toronto
- Janet Maher, Toronto Seniors' Forum
- Kumsa Baker, Toronto Community Benefits Network
- Toronto ACORN
- Neethan Shan, Urban Alliance on Race Relations
Questions? Please contact Israt Ahmed. Hope to see you!