From the news to social media, information on COVID-19 is coming at us at a sometimes frantic pace.
To help avoid the fear and panic that misinformation can cause, and to help get the word out on some supports being offered, this page has links to information on:
- reputable and credible sources for COVID-19 information, i.e., municipal, provincial, federal, and international public health bodies
- income supports including the Canadian Emergency Response Benefit
- new and changing social and community services
- mental health resources
supports for our most vulnerable:
- Toronto's homeless population,
- people experiencing domestic or gender-based violence, and
- and more!
Note: We're making an effort to list resources and supports here as we become aware of them and have the resources to update this page. If we're missing something, please let us know.