3 Ways to Conduct Consultations
Using the Consultation Guide to engage residents and spark conversation, Consultation Leaders may use one or more of the following techniques in their recovery consultations:
1. One-on-one surveys with residents (by phone or video call*)
2. Group discussion with multiple residents (by phone or video call*)
3. Sharing the online survey with residents through email, mobile phone apps, and/or social media
For details on how to gather survey input, see the Consultation Guide.
* Participants will have access to a free Zoom account dedicated to running recovery consultations as focus groups or town halls.
Additional ways of providing input
- Sharing stories (use this Story Form)
Written submission/letter to the Toronto Office of Recovery and Rebuild (TORR):
Address letters to Toronto Office of Recovery and Rebuild, Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, 10th Floor East Tower, Toronto, Ontario M5H 2N2
and e-mail them to RecoveryRebuild@toronto.ca
Please cc: firstname.lastname@example.org in your email to TORR so that your feedback will also be included in SPT’s data summary to the City.
The final deadline to submit consultation input is 5:00 p.m. on July 24, 2020.
Toronto Aboriginal Support Services Council